Synchronized Video Transcripts - 1st Class
We Bridge the State and Cover the Nation
with 1st Class Synchronized Video Transcripts!
Get the most from your video depositions by having your video synced with the transcript. A synced video will give you built-in powerful tools to utilize, not only in the courtroom, but in preparing for trial. (Contact Us)
Call 1-800-556-8974 today and let Alpha synchronize your video quickly and efficiently, or upload your video and text (ASCII) file to our Box.com uploader below.
CLICK HERE to upload your audio/video/document file(s) to Alpha by using our "ShareFile.com" Drop File option. Our preferred file formats are: .MP3, .WAV, .WMA, .WMV, .MPG1, .MPG4, and .TXT.
DepoView allows you to create and save video clips, search transcripts, and export synchronized video depositions to other programs. DepoView is the easiest way to review the deposition, search important segments, and extract key testimony from your video transcript.
DepoView instantly adds value to your transcript by allowing you to:
- View video transcript testimony and create clips - it's as easy as using a highlighter!
- Use keywords to search through transcripts and jump directly to specific video segments
- Review linked exhibits related to the deposition
- Print full page or condensed versions of the transcript
- Export clips with synchronized text to Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- Present video in full screen mode
- Take snapshots of any frame in your video
- Export synchronized video depositions with linked exhibits to other major programs such as TrialDirector, LiveNote®, and Summation®
- Copy and paste key testimony excerpts for use in summaries, motions, and briefs
- Create single and multi-segment clips; edit multi-segment clips to 1/10th of a second
- Email video clips
DepoView for iPad
Want to review depositions from your iPad? DepoView users can now easily import their depositions to the DepoView app and review or make clips while away from the office.
Designed for use on any generation of iPad, DepoView for iPad makes working with depositions a snap with some of these easy-to-use features:
- Create and manage multiple case folders
- Import Timecoder™ Pro transcript and video deposition files through iTunes®
- Easily navigate depositions by page, by keyword search or by tapping on any portion of the transcript
- Read associated transcript text as it scrolls with your video playback
- Create single or multi-segment clips with an easy-to-use highlighter
- Quickly review and edit clips for precise begin and end points
- Share edited clips with others via email in either an MPEG-4 (H.246) format or the Clip Creation Script (.CCS) format for quick import into TrialDirector
Alpha - 1st in Reporting, 1st in Service, 1st in Technology